- Actual version: PDF to DWG Converter 2016
- Producer: AutoDWG
- Basic description: PDF to DWG COnverter is a specialized tool to convert PDF files to DWG and DXF files, that can be used in most of the CAD systems such as AutoCAD, ZWCAD, Microstation, and others. It includes the option to convert the raster PDF files, and also it includes a module for OCR text recognition.
- The review of this PDF to DWG converter you find on this website
- Language versions: EN
Main features of the PDF to DWG Converter
- Enhanced conversion quality by Smart Object Recognition
- Convert PDF to editable DWG and DXF file
- Convert raster image to vector entities
- Accepts single page and multi-page PDF input
- Retaining accuracy of lines, arcs, and True Type texts
- Batch conversion supported (Pro version only)
- Operating System:
Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP
MAC OS X
PDF to DWG Converter Licensing
The licence is possible to install and to activate to one computer only.
By software way
The license protection is solved by software way.
PDF to DWG Converter - Download
| AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter 2016
42.56 MB 22-03-2016
The newest version of the software for vector & raster PDF conversion to DWG and DXF format.
Why PDF to DWG Converter ?
PDF to DWG Converter is currently the only vector converter with the extended option to convert the bitmap to vector entities
However, the conversion of raster images into vector entities is quite a difficult task (especially when impure and unclear images). Often the use of various bitmap converters leads to lose a lot of time in testing different settings without having to reach the desired results. PDF to DWG Converter for that activity requires minimal setup and either perform raster conversion (usually to your satisfaction), or it fails - what practically save your time.