- Actual version: AutoCAD LT 2019
- Producer: Autodesk®
- Basic description: AutoCAD LT is popular 2D CAD system based on DWG format for drafting. AutoCAD 2017 uses the same AutoCAD 2013 DWG file format.
- Language versions: EN, CZ, GE, HU, PL, RU, FR, ...
- Native file format: DWG 2018
The most often published main advantage of the AutoCAD LT is its full Autodesk True DWG compatibility.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (Pro, Enterprise), Windows 7 (Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon, AMD Opteron
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: 1024x768 True Color
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.5
AutoCAD LT vs AutoCAD
In compare to "full" AutoCAD -in AutoCAD LT are missing tools for 3D surfaces & solids creation, tools for programming, and few next additional functions. The automatization of work is possible with using of script language named DIESEL, unfortunatelly in AutoCAD LT you will not find the LISP - therefore in this field the possibilities are very limited.
AutoCAD LT Licensing
The licence is possible to install and to activate to one computer only.
If you have purchased the Subscription - you can install and activate next one license to your home computer.
License protection - By software way
The license protection is solved by software way.
License Transfer to other computer is solved by special tool for Licence transfer.
AutoCAD LT - Download
| AutoCAD LT 2019
133.91 KB 22-03-2018
To download a trial version of AutoCAD LT® you will be redirected on the site of Autodesk® company, where you could select the language version and the Windows version (32 or 64bit).