The provider of this website is TECHSOFT s.r.o. company, hereinafter TECHSOFT s.r.o., we or us.
Identification and contact details of the operator who collects and directly processes your personal information:
TECHSOFT s.r.o., Podtatranská 4931/23, 05801 Poprad, Slovak Republic,
ID1: 31668844, ID2: 2020513638, VAT ID: SK2020513638,
Trade register: Disctrict court Presov, divission: sro,enclosure nmb.: 988/P,
The TECHSOFT s.r.o. company protects your privacy. To provide all of our services to you, we need to know the basic personal information about you. "Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that TECHSOFT has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person. We declare that all personal information is strictly confidential and handled in accordance with Act no. 122/2013. When using your personal information we comply with this Act.
When shopping in the eShop, you can, but you do not need to register. For the realisation of business transactions we require the following information about you:
- full name, exact address, including country (resp. The address to be shown on the invoice)
- Your e-mail address (used to identify you in the system and to communicate with you)
- optionally other addresses (if you want to deliver the shipment to a different address than the billing)
- Optionally phone number (for faster contact with you)
- If you buy as a company, in addition: business name, registration number and VAT number (for invoicing and accounting).
This data is stored in protected databases on our server, and if you register, you will not have to re-enter them each time you visit eShop. Your data is processed for the purpose of carrying and delivery of your order and for the purpose of providing support. These data are also necessary in order to our accounting and billing system. Your data and other settings can be changed by you at any time, respectively can be updated via email or by logging into the edit profile section. In the event that you wish to cancel your registration, please ask us for it by e-mail. Your account will deactivated.
During your visit on our website are temporarily stored information that are necessary for the proper functioning of the eShop (eg. What you put in to your shopping cart ...etc).
Whenever you log in to our online store, you can check your personal details and if necessary change it in the "Edit Profile" section.
All personal information is strictly confidential and handled in accordance with Act. No personal information is released to any third parties.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their consent. You agree to inform them that we have collected their personal information and tell them how we collect, use and disclose the personal information.
We use the personal information we collect to operate, improve and personalize our Services, to contact you and provide you customer service, customize our advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. By registering you agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
- Provide you use of and access to our Services
- Provide you site content that includes great products that we think you will like and keeps track of the collections and stores that you have chosen to follow
- Give you access to your purchase history, scores, bids, internal email and other features
- Customize, measure, and improve our sites, applications and Services
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, or postal mail, or otherwise as authorized by you to: offer coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our services.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted by law. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner it according to our data retention and deletion policies.
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing that website to remember your device on your return visits. Cookies can also remember your preferences, improve the user experience as well as tailor the adverts you see to those most relevant to you..
Kinds of Cookies:
- Session cookies, which exist only until you close your web browser
- Persistent cookies, which exist for a longer, specified period of time. The persistent cookies can be delleted by the user.
Our webiste uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
The cookies cannot identify you. The cookies are based on the history of your browsing.
The first-party cookies are used to maintain state information as you navigate different pages on a Web site or return to the Web site at a later time and to analize your visits.
The third-party cookies are used to web analyses and web adverticemnet provided by Google, to provide you appropriate and relevant advertising and to provide us overview about your visits based on your browsing history. In detail see: How Google uses data when you use it's partners' sites
All cookies are allowed by default in you internet browser. But you can configure using cookies in your Internet browser (eg. allow cookies, browsing cookies, disable all or selected only cookies, ...etc.)